Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sadness.

I'm really depressed. My grandpa passed away today. My grandma did about a week and a half ago so it's really depressing around here. I've been drawing gothic manga all day. I always wanted to go to a funeral and now i get to go to 2. I wonder if grandma Rose and Grandma Joyce are fighting over grandpa now.... haha. He's probably assigning days. That was funny.
Today in gym my friend Lindsay hit someone in the back of the head trying to do an overhand serve. Good times we have in that class..... I lost the game. Anyway, I will miss them soo much. It's kinda' hard to think they're really gone. At least he's in a better place now, right?
People keep bringing us food. People gave us KFC, Arby's, Pizza (little ceasar), Cheese Soup (yummy), and someone delivered a whole Thanksgiving meal anonomously. Turkey and everything. It's crazy. People are so nice. Well, I will talk to you later.

Love, Sadee

Quote of my day: It's a little golden man.
What's that off of?

No comments:

Post a Comment