Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nazi Zombies rule the world!

Today i had a sleepover with my friend Cami. She brought her 360 and we stayed up real late playing Call of Duty:World at Wars - Nazi Zombies. It is sooo fun!!! We got to round 14 which was like, really intense! If you both die, then you have to start all the way over from round 1, which is like really slow and boring compared to like 8 or 9.
Anyway, after that we watched a wicked awesome funny movie called The Italian Job. Well, I like it anyway. Cami fell asleep like 20 minutes into it. Katlyn about 30 minutes, and i stayed awake until it was over. I stayed up until like 2 or 3. It got boring after a while so i just went to bed. I woke up and Katlyn was making pancakes!! (with chocolate chips i might add YUM!)
I had 2....
Right now, we are playing Nazi Zombies.... still.... ITS SOOO FUN AND ADDICTING!!!!!
I had a weird dream that had something to do with a feild trip at school, Nakagama, band class, the snowy mountains, my silver bracelet, and cars being hauled upside down to the top of the snowy mountain...... It was a really weird dream. I don't think i have ever had a normal dream. I remember this dream where cows and pigs were really big and they started wrestling, and then they just started to fall apart like dolls. It was a really weird dream....
Anyway, so long for now guys!!!!!!!!!
Love ya, SadeeX

No comments:

Post a Comment