Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Busy day!!! holy junk!!!

Wow today is crazy!!! My ma is rushing around trying to get this funeral thing set up and i stayed home to help her. Wow i should have gone to school. She left the house without her cellphone so now i can't call her and she can't call me if me/she needs something. Tonight is the TSO concert!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! if any of you guys don't know tso is Tran-siberian Orchestra... If you still don't know what that is: they are a group that perform christmas songs. They have guitars violins, drums, electric violins, piano. They all come on stage in suits but they have long hair and they have their guitars really low. They look like rockers plus the electric violin lady gets crazy with violin. I'm just way excited. I would totally bring my camera but it broke somehow...... the lense thing wont go back in the camera.....
WEll, i hope you all have a fun day today.
Love, Sadee

No comments:

Post a Comment