Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday the 27th...?

Well, nothing really went on today. the only big thing would be the viewing. They were giving out some of grandpas ties and i got a black silk one. YAy! plus i got a ring so that's nice that i have something to remind me of him. I pretty much slept and watched tv all day. i watched seinfeld, and deal or no deal. i never got to see if they got 1,000,000. She was down to like 3 cases.
It was a special episode where there were 8 1,000,000 cases. she picked like 5 on the first time.
I was up late watching tv until like 3:30 man. i don't think there was really anything on tv except for george lopez. Which, don't get me wrong, is a good show. And Flashforward wasn't even on that night!! Neither was my soap opera on youtube!!!! i was angry!!! Even though it was Thanksgiving and all i expected something to watch while eating pie, ya know!!?!!?!

Quote of my Day: Can't you see? (said with hickish accent)
Cya folks! TTYL!!
Love, Sadee

1 comment: